Saturday, August 18, 2007

Women in Love



Allright, here is the secret book from which that largish word comes from...ugh that is how I feel when I read this book. But, luckily I did a bit of research to answer a question and I found out someone will die before the end. I'm so excited..I can now go back to reading.

Really so far it seems there is enough sexual connotations to get you to the next string of rather lengthy words OR to the mention of something that would seem to make the characters or perhaps the author appear to be rather learned. Perhaps I will feel differently after reading it with a group of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I read that book ... I don't know if I remember it. I do remember Lady Chatterley's Lover -- that one we studied for a lit class.

Let us know how you like it. :-)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey