Saturday, January 13, 2007

Winter Calendar and Nature Table


DSC04908.JPG
Originally uploaded by Mr&MrsLewis.
I have desired to set up a nature table for some time. It's on my long list of things I would like to do and that list is sitting right at the back of my brain just waiting to pop up at a moments notice.

Today it popped up when I remembered we got The Ecological Calendar for Christmas from my SIL and BIL.

I'm a creationist, so I'm not too happy about the Big Bang mentioned at the very top of the middle of the Calendar. I think it could be easily covered up or filled in with a dark blue pen. I just tend to live that stuff out in the open, so we have an opportunity to talk about everyone's theories.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey