Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finger smoothies


0726071139.jpg
Originally uploaded by Mr&MrsLewis
eww...

(warning this is from a phone so it isn't that great)

But, here is my little guy making his own smoothies. I love it when I think up activities.

We counted each piece and he had to pick them up with the tongs himself. Which is time consuming do to the wholes. But, that was the point really.

A report on another child: my 7 year old woke up and decided to get a straw and paper. He is seeing how accurately he can spit wads of paper. It's fine with me if a) he picks them up and b) they aren't wet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your Native studies class. I took one last year and I loved it. We had to read the book Blood Struggles. It is an awesome book. My dh read it on his own because it was so interesting.
I don't know if you have been following my posts or my blog, but we will not be moving up to Seattle :(. We are staying here and I am going to Evergreen. I am also going to be putting my boys in school. Our lives are now on separate paths. ;)
~boysrus from mdc~

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey